• The body is rigged with bones and has 4 morph targets
• The wings have 31 morph targets
• The eyes have 2 morph targets each.
• The tail is boned with 2 morph targets to flare the feathers
• The mouth has 9 phenome morph targets
The model has 5 visible control points:
Main Control - Large Circle around waist
Chest Control - Circle around chest
Head Control - circle around head
The toes are controlled by selecting the individual toe bones (visible but transparent)
The tail is controlled by the Tail bone (visible but transparent)
Shoulder Bones (visible but transparent) allow rotation of the wings even when morphed into target shapes.
The wings, the eyes, the tail spread and a full set of phenomes are controlled via a series (30) of morph targets
You get: 2 Max8 scenes:
1) a Fly Loop and
2) a Take Off scene.
3) 'Character' model to open or merge into a new scene.
click through the images to the right